- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
TEDxSydney Salon: Hybrid Work | The Belonging Imperative
Oktober 28, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Leaders are living through a once-in-a-generation shift to how we work.
This digital event, created by TEDxSydney and sponsored by Microsoft, connects business leaders with some of the region’s most inspiring speakers to provide inspiration, support and guidance to reimagine how we lead organisations.
It will explore the shifting nature of how we work together and ways to satisfy our collective desire to belong.
Keynote topics include:
- The hybrid reality – Why belonging is so critical for attracting, retaining and engaging talent in the new world of work.
- Building tribes, not tribalism – The line between belonging, which brings people together, and tribalism, which tears them apart.
- Corporate cultures that connect – Enabling team to stay genuinely connected, even when they are far apart.
- Authentic leadership – What employees want from their leaders at a time of heightened change.
This event may be recorded and shared publicly with others, including Microsoft’s global customers, partners, employees, and service providers. The recording may include your name and any questions you submit to Q&A. You may submit questions anonymously.